Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Listening Checklist

Listening Checklist

Copy this checklist into a new blog entitled "Listening Checklist".  Put an "X" beside each statement that applies to you.

_____ 1. I am not a good listener.

_____ 2. I need ways to improve my listening skills.

_____ 3. I have a hard time remembering something I hear.

_____ 4. I do not ask a question when I don't understand what is being said.

___X__ 5. When I am angry or upset, I do not listen.

_____ 6. I cannot listen to what is being said, unless it is completely quiet around me.

_____ 7. I have difficulty concentrating on what my teacher is saying.

_____ 8. I do not know how to listen effectively.

_____ 9. I think of other things while the speaker is talking.

_____ 10. I only listen to information I find interesting.


What is the difference between hearing and listening?  Explain. 
The difference between listening and hearing is that hearing means that they are audible to me not like im listening to whats being said and understanding it like listening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment