Friday, March 15, 2013

Week 8

Journal Entry 22: Complete RATE HOW YOU RENEW Worksheet. Please attach to your notebook with a paperclip.
ABSENT

Journal Entry 23: Complete ALL the activities in the yellow workbook under CARE FOR YOUR BODY (page 184-192). REMEMBER: Do NOT WRITE IN THE WORKBOOK. Complete each activity in YOUR blog.

  • I stay informed and current on both health & fitness information
  • I exercise twenty to thirty minutes at least 3 times a week
  • I rest or relax whenever my body needs it
  • I get the right amount of sleep

To me, health & renewal means: 

An activity that I've seen other people doing that id like to try is: 

  • Sky diving 
  • Canoeing
  • Kayaking
  • Fishing
  • Skiing
I want to learn more about nutrition. True or false? Specifically, I am interested in:  
  • True 
  • Sickle Cell  
 I want to learn more about fitness. True or false? True Specifically, I am interested in:  Zumba

Track What You Eat 

Su Eggs, bacon, grits, noodles, mandarin oranges, rice, gravy, pork chops, & spinach 
M Chicken biscuit, fries, noodles, chips, rice & spinach
T Waffles, banana, noodles, fries, chicken tenders,
W Waffles, noodles, spaghetti, chips 
Th Waffles, chips, fries, noodles,
F McDonalds, noodles, waffles, grits, chips, peanut butter & jelly
Sa Bacon, grits, waffles, mandarin oranges, Bojangles, Chick fil a, noodles      

Can you see a link between what you ate & how you felt?
Yes

(Answer this at the end of the week.) I was surprised to see how well or how poorly I ate. True or false? (Describe your feelings below.)
I was suprised to see how poorly I ate. False. I know myself so I dont need a track what you eat list to tell me about myself I think after 14 years & 10 months I know how and what I eat.

The areas I see for improvement in my diet are: less junk food, proportion, & more healthy food

                           Minutes                            Activities 

Su                       60                                       Dancing
M                         30                                       Dancing
T                            45                                    Walking
W                           60                                    Walking 
Th                          30                                       Volleyball
F                              80                          Neighborhood Gym
Sa                            60                                  Dancing 

How do I feel about myself? I dont mind the fact that Im short Im actually ok with it & my boobs are ok but I wish they would keep growing & faster. But the main thing I have a problem with is my stomach i dont like being a plus size girl I didnt reach 100 pounds until 7th grade & by 8th & 9th grade it just kept going up & up & up & I dont like it in 6th grade I used to be able to wear a size 2 & 4 now im wearing a 9 (sometimes but it depends on where I go).



Are these feelings healthy or unhealthy? Why? A little unhealthy because no matter what I'm suppose to love every part of me & it doesn't help my low self esteem.

If unhealthy, how can I change that perception? I dont know

The destructive addictions I would like to change are: Eating my feelings

A place I will go for help is: They Gym

Test Your Alcohol Smarts
  1. True
  2. False 
  3. False 
  4. True 
  5. True 
  6. True 
  7. False 
  8. False 
  9. False 
  10. True                       
  11.  False 
  12. True
  13. False 
           Journal Entry 24: Complete laugh or you`ll cry from the yellow workbook on page 203-205. Please tyrpe the question along with your response (they do not have to be in complete sentences).

I pull myself out of it by:(Describe your actions.)
  • Listening to sad songs
  • Talking to people
  • Watching movies
  • Writting in my journal/diary
I have someone I can talk to. True or False? True

Those people are:
  • Ashley (My sister)
  • Michelle (My cousin)
  • Olivia (My sister in law)
  • Tamishia (My cousin)
  • Dion/Steven (My cousin)  
  • Wendy( (My best friend)
  • Kayla (My best friend)
  • Christina (My best friend)
He or she listen to me by: They all have different ways of listening but it works for me.

He or she is easy to talk to: Because Im close to them all for a long time.

Journal Entry 25:

These things always make me laugh:
  • Friends
  • Family
  • Movies
  • Kids
  • Inside jokes
  • Me
My three favorite funny movies are
  1. Major Payne
  2. Friday
  3. 21 Jump Street
My favorite line from a movie that just cracks me up is: " Remember it ,Write it down, take a picture, I don't give a f***."


My favorite comic striop newspaper: I dont have one I dont read it.

My favorite comediam/comedienne is:
  • Kevin Hart
  • Mo'Nique
  • Martin Lawrence
  • Eddie Murphy
  • Chris Tucker
Something that made me laugh today was:
Thinking about my movie & talking to wendy, marium & asuncion.

Journal Entry 26: Choose one or two baby steps you can do. Write about your experience and learning.




No comments:

Post a Comment